General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Resolved! BGP Graceful restart in an Active/Passive cluster?

All,

Quick query, we are in the process of implementing a HA cluster that will be BGP peering with several upstream routers, both route import and export, and in trying to reduce the interruption due to a failover we are looking to implement the Grac

WEBUI Session Timing Out

Hello,

On my PA-820 I started getting the idle timeout message below:

"Your login session has expired and you have been logged out for security reasons. Please log in again if you wish to continue."

Normally this was never an issue and I simply logge

RH747 by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

PA-1410 HSCI compatable cables

Hello there,

We're upgrading from a pair of PA-3020 firewalls to new PA-1410s and require a DAC cable for the HSCI ports. However, we're unsure which vendor/brand offers compatible options.

Specifically, we're considering the following cables:

• Cisco

AK74 by L2 Linker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

Panorama HA Sync Failed

Hello friends,

I built new vm Panorama in HA design and they are connected fine and sync'd. However, when I enabled the encryption "Encryption Enabled", the Panorama sync'd failed.  I have already exported and imported the HA keys from/to both Panora

Panorama Using Groups in Policy

Hi Team,

When i am trying to add the Group i dont see it as a group but as a User in the policy i am creating in the Panorama.

May i know what could be the issue? 

Regards,

Sanjay S

Error comparing with candidate config

Hi,

We have an issue in our PA cluster. When we try to compare the candidate config in DEVICE->AUDIT CONFIG  we get this error:"
failed to get content for 'base--candidate'"

Version is 10.2.9-h1

BigPalo by L4 Transporter
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Map IP Addresses to Users - Azure-AD Cloud Identity User ID

Map IP Addresses to Users - Azure-AD Cloud Identity User ID

Good afternoon, thank you for your time and cooperation.

I understand that it is possible to apply the Mapping of groups, etc, but example:

If I have Workstations integrated to Azure A

Metgatz by L4 Transporter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! frame_ancestors_missing

Hi 
I run a regular scan on our equipment from a public source and I am seeing the following vuln being flagged against the URL that is used for our Palo devices and I was hoping someone would have an answer as there's not much information out there.

• 24254 Posts
  • 99 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels