General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

configure ha in different locations

hi,

I have 2 palo alto and I have them in different buildings and I want to set up an HA between them how can I do it without just pulling a direct cable I want it to go through the network infrastructure.

Kind regards

Tunnel Interface IP Address Requirement

Hi everyone!

I am a new learner for Palo Alto 

I want my Remote Network to reach my HQ Network via GP.

I am kind of confused whether when I am going to use IP Address to my tunnel interfaces, either on IPSEC site to site or Globalprotect depl

renzanjo11_2-1725618463451.png
renzanjo11_3-1725618463783.jpeg
renzanjo11_4-1725618463785.jpeg
renzanjo11_5-1725618463782.jpeg

FW specific rules from the Panorama shared policy

Hi All,

Using Panorama (10.1.x) with a number of managed FWs
we have a shared pre policy, parent pre policy and child policies with pre rules configured within.

goal - in event of a security incident on a branch location we want to have a pre-defined

PA_nts by L3 Networker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

PA460 app summary no data to display

Hi all,

PA460

Version 11.1.0-h2

i need some advise regarding the issue i am facing right now in monitor -> app scope --> Summary  [Top 5 Bandwith Consuming Source (last 60 Minutes) ] Showing No Data to Display but the other column is displaying w

72c04153-45dd-4593-b886-697ef0503f53.jpg

root partition available space reducing

I have a VM-500 ,PANOS-10.2.8-h3.root available space is decreasing and is now only 3%.

I usually run below commands which sometimes can get me 1 or 2%. I have aggressive cleaning at 90% enabled. Why is creeping to 97% even with aggressive cleaning e

App-ID 'hotmail' false positive?

Hello,

after our recent newsletter distribution, we now see lots of blocked App-ID 'hotmail' in traffic directed to our web servers. Those are requests to HTML resources (images) just referred to from Hotmail website, most likely Hotmail users reading

gstrehl by L1 Bithead
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Likes

AOL Mail

Hello,

Has anyone been experiencing any issues with using AOL Mail through a PAN device since last week? I'm assuming AOL changed the behavior of their webmail site and now sections of the portal are not available - such as the inbox.  Errors also pop

CRHC by L4 Transporter
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Likes

SYSLOG Issue after upgrade

Hi Team,

I just upgraded my PaloAlto to 11.1.3. after upgrade we faced issue that syslog receied delay log. 

"debug log-receiver statistics"

Logging statistics
------------------------------ -----------
Log written rate:

What encryption is my SSL connection using?

We're on 9.0.9 and want to turn on the feature allowing users to connect to GlobalProtect using SSL if there is a need.

Is there anywhere in the Monitor tab you can look to find what encryption is used for a particular users connection?

I read this w

• 23723 Posts
  • 104 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels