General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Unable to Log Into Customer Support Portal

Hello.

I just made an account with Palo Alto. I'm trying to get access to the IOS files for my company's Palo Alto devices to get them updated.

When I try to access the Support Portal, I get an "unexpected error," which directs me to customer sup

log rotation alarm in the Panorama?

Hello community!

The firewalls generate an alarm when certain % of the log quota is reached:

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClktCAC

In Panorama you don´t have those alarms. In a Panorama-VM Logs are purg

GlobalProtect expand IP Pool

We have an existing GP setup and it's working, but the IP Pool is set to a range of IPs 192.168.10.10-192.168.10.100 instead of a subnet 192.168.10.0/24.

I want to either expand the range or change it to a subnet.

I tested this by expanding the r

Export Codes - HS/ECCN/CCATS

Hi, 

I'm looking to obtain the export codes for some Palo Alto Network products.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain these?

Thankyou, 

db2505 by L1 Bithead
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Likes

How to limit concurrent GlobalProtect connections per user

Hi communit

So far it isn't possible to limit the concurrent GlobalProtect connections per user directly in PAN-OS. There is a feature request #4603 for which you can vote and wait/hope that this will be implemented.

If you need a solution (worka

Remo by L7 Applicator
  • 38 replies
  • 16 Likes

Boot PXE Fog

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with my boot PXE with Fog server

My station boot on port 69 at the gateway of his network

Fog server and the station they are not in the same network.

I tried to use DNSMASQ but that not resolve the problem

asbui_0-1728633248747.png
asbui_1-1728633439225.png
asbui by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

CVE ID

Device details : PAN-PA-5060 / Palo Alto

There are 6 CVEs in the advisory.

DESCRIPTION:

CVE-2024-9463: CVSS: 9.9
CVE-2024-9464: CVSS: 9.3
CVE-2024-9465: CVSS: 9.2
CVE-2024-9466: CVSS: 8.2
CVE-2024-9467: CVSS: 7.0
CVE-2024-9468: CVSS : 8.2

Kindly con

Failed to establish GRPC connection to AceMlc2 service: failed to start grpc connection with address ace.eu.hawkeye.services-edge.paloaltonetworks.com

Getting below alert from the hardware firewall.

"Failed to establish GRPC connection to AceMlc2 service: failed to start grpc connection with address ace.eu.hawkeye.services-edge.paloaltonetworks.com:443"

Followed the below document but no luck.

CyberEye by L3 Networker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Do PAN TAC even read the content of the ticket?

This has happened more time than I can count, and I have Platnium support.

I work in the US Eastern time zone 8am-5pm ET and every time when I open ticket with PAN support, I always put in this line at the beginning of the ticket:  "I would like to

dtran by L4 Transporter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes

show routing route destination output

Hi all,

there is something which is confusing me when I want to check an entry of the routing table.

If I'm looking for an entry of my routing table with:"show routing route destination x.x.x.x/x" and the route is covered by the default route, the outp

muellerm by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 23579 Posts
  • 103 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels