Is there a api command to show throughput on all dataplane?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Is there a api command to show throughput on all dataplane?

L0 Member

Hi

Currently i try to using shell scrip to call api on Palo-5020 to see overall throughput .

script as below. (as you can see it just call api command "show session info" to get throughput)

#!/bin/bash tp=$(curl -k -s 'https://1.1.1.1/api/?type=op&cmd=<show><session><info></info></session></show>&key=ABCDE' | grep kbps)

Problem is throughput we get from above is only from dp0 !!!!

I've some question
1. can we just multiply total number of dataplane? 
ie. we get throughput on dp0 = 10Mbps and PA-5020 have 10 dataplane (not sure how many really. please tell me correct number) . so we can calculate overall throughput = 10Mbps x 10 dataplane = 100Mbps .... Is this plausible?

2. Is there a api command to show throughput on all dataplane?
I try to using command "show system statistics session" but i don't know why it not working. API seem can't call using this command. Is there another. debug? show all dp?

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!