General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

GRE tunnel issue with packet size

Hello,

I am migrating old ASA to Palo Alto PA-440, one of the things i am trying to migrate is IPsec tunnel, that Ipsec tunnel carries only two remote hosts which are sources and destination for GRE endpoint on Cisco Switches. When i try to migrated

Packet Drop?

I am at home working and since our company implemented Paloalto my home internet will not stay connected to my computer. It initially connects and then drops. Our IT guys cannot figure out why. I have no issues on my personal devices with my home con

Resolved! URL Filtering - Predefined Category URL Listing

I would like to get a listing of the URLs in each predefined URL category, preferably via API.  

Doing basic research, there does not seem to be a way to get a comprehensive list either through the UI or api.

Any guidance here would very much be

Vm-Seires Hyper-V stuck PA-HDF Login

Hi Expert ,

I have some issues about I test the PA Vm-Series on Hyper-V including on My laptop 

However, I found an issue about the console showing PA-HDF longer time I understood that may be the initial boot but I waited more than 1 hour on anot

llll.png

Paloalto (HA) and Fortigate (HA)

Hello All,

what is the recommended connectivity for if there 4 firewalls and HA is active/passive on both devices:

PA-active connected to (Fortigate active and passive)

PA-passive connected to (Fortigate active and passive)

Thank you  

Arp entries from external server

Hello,

I I have Paloalto 1410, working fine but we use the arp entries too many on the interface.

I know it has max of 3000 arp entries, is there any way to maximize it or use external server as IP - MAC entries to depend on which may enable

How to limit concurrent GlobalProtect connections per user

Hi communit

So far it isn't possible to limit the concurrent GlobalProtect connections per user directly in PAN-OS. There is a feature request #4603 for which you can vote and wait/hope that this will be implemented.

If you need a solution (worka

Remo by L7 Applicator
  • 36 replies
  • 14 Likes

Global protect User mapping.

Hi Team,

One of our customer wants to restrict "per user-per system" basis.

In Global Protect Clients, one user is able to connect through multiple end devices.
Can we able to restrict i.e one user should be able to connect through only one end devices

Global protect users issue

Hi all,

Im facing an issue concurrent users can access globalprotect vpn simultaniusly. I need to restric that connectivity to two. Please advice me best option.

Thanks,

Lakshitha.

• 23695 Posts
  • 105 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels