General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Resolved! Checkpoint to PaloAlto

Hi Team,

We have Checkpoint 5400 may i know which will be the replacement model in PaloAlto? Is there any Link to compare before we plan the migration?

Regards,

Sanjay S

10.0.10 code bug? LDAP auth server is up !!!

Since upgrading to 10.0.10, we've been getting system medium severity messages on our active firewalls that "LDAP auth server xxxx.xxx.xxx is up !!!".  We never receive a down message though.  We're not experiencing any issues with LDAP which makes m

jmurphy by L2 Linker
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Likes

Temporarily disable SSL decryption

Hi

I was wondering if anybody knew if the temporary disable SSL decryption is actually broken or it is my firewall, I needed to switch it off as I was having issues getting to sso.paloaltonetworks.com (which oddly is not covered by exclusion list)

WEBUI Session Timing Out

Hello,

On my PA-820 I started getting the idle timeout message below:

"Your login session has expired and you have been logged out for security reasons. Please log in again if you wish to continue."

Normally this was never an issue and I simply logge

RH747 by L0 Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Maximum number of FW admin sessions

Hi Community

I was teaching a class and was asked a simple question:

Is there a max number of FW administrators that can be concurrently logged into the FW at the same time?

I have a large customer (a Managed Service Provider) with a large number of FWs

scantwell by L4 Transporter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes

Dynamic content update error-Panorama

Hi Team

Iam getting an error while chcek in to the dynamic content update in my panorama.

Error message is as this 'Failed to check WF-Private content upgrade info due to unsupported protocol.Please check network connectivity and try again'

Iam

Routing logs

Hello...

I have a question regarding default static route logs.

We 2 ISP links configured with path monitoring at default settings (Failure Condition=Any, Preemp HT=2min, PI=3 & PC=5)

As seen in the attached logs, there are alternate path-monitor-fai

• 24258 Posts
  • 99 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels