General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Send Emails with Gmail

Hello friends, I'm trying to setup my home firewall with the Gmail (or any other free SMTP server) but the test failed with both Gmail SMTP and SMTP relay. The firewall is able to ping and resolve the dns name of the SMTP server.

Connection to

Palo Alto OS Update 10.1.0 - 11.0.1

I am running the palo alto firewall in HA mode Active /Passive , and my current version is 10.1.0 , and want to upgrade till 11.0.1 , Please provide the step-by-step action. I never Updated the palo os before. 

Virtual memory limit exceeded, restarting - SNMPD

Hi , 

i am running PAN-OS 10.1.10-h1 with PA-7080

we encounter issue on system alert showing SNMPD Virtual memory limit exceeded, restarting 

Im not notice any strange behaviour in Palo Alto, i dont know if this error should produce any impact.

Resolved! Palo Alto Firewall

I am planning to setup the LAB environment where I want to run Palo Alto firewall. I am looking for latest version image. How can I get the image? Also need help on steps to achieve it. Thanks!

interface down

Hi,

i have problem show interface down 

ethernet1/10 73 ukn/ukn/down(autoneg)

i can see error in brdagent logs as below. 

2024-08-20 22:33:51.537 +0700 PORT10: board_port_autoneg_linked -> board_port_autoneg_enabled, link: 1, mode

DHCP Relay

I have a strange intermittent problem with DHCP relay.  I have it setup on all our firewalls, PA-220, and they relay to servers in the data center (Windows 2016).  At some point the relay stops sending offers.  I can see the discovery packet and no o

bschaper by L2 Linker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes

Syslog Custom Format for Splunk

I'm trying to get the firewall to send before and after change detail to splunk. I've tried various formats in Custom Log Format, but any changes I make result in no logs being sent to splunk. What is the correct format for Custom Log Format when usi

• 23658 Posts
  • 104 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels