General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

could not unlock user

Hello,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find an answer.  Get a message of "could not unlock user" via gui.  Is there any way to unlock an individual user via CLI?  I'm on PAN 10.2.6

Thanks

Rich

rcraxton by L1 Bithead
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! I am having Pan-OS integarted user Id

For some reason the Agent stopped working on the end user computer. when i checked the event log i came with an error for the id 10036 ( The server-side authentication level policy does not allow the user domain\user SID (X-X-X-XX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX

PavanT by L1 Bithead
  • 18 replies
  • 2 Likes

Anydesk issue.

Hi everyone!
I have some issues with anydesk application. It has ssl issue because of decryption, I think.

I've added *.anydesk.com ind 'SSL decryption exclusion', but it didn't worked.

Maybe some of you have faced such kind of issue?

Thanks in advance!

anydesk.jpg

Resolved! trouble with GRE tunnel to Netskope

Scenario: Panorama managed VM-700s. 10.2.9-h1. using template stack. Netskope is a cloud web proxy.

We setup new tunnel interface, GRE tunnel, static route, network monitor, allow rule, no-NAT rule, and PBF. We use a PBF because Netskope requires i

Filter manged devices summary by tag in Panorama

Do you know of a way to filter the searches of Manged Devices | Summary in Panorama. You can assign tags to devices, but it is not very useful, if you cannot filter by exact tag tag. You can search by the tag name, but it will only show any other res

2020-11-23_11-17-50.jpg
batd2 by L4 Transporter
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Global Protect gateway configuration

Hi Guys

I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue that is constantly being reported by our users. We have Global Protect rolled out to all of our users. On a regular basis, perhaps 2-3 times per week, I come across reports of slowness, poor perf

Specify IAAD for DHCPv6

Hi,

I'm in the process of implementing a PA VM with full IPv6 on a Danish ISP. In order to get the /48 IPv6 prefix that they offer, I need to request it using a DHCPv6 client. However, it seems the ISP requires the DHCP request for prefix delegatio

PANOS upgrade plan in excel sheet for a year

Hello Experts, 

I have been asked to provide a plan to upgrade Palo Alto firewalls within a year and I have almost 430 Palos in the environment. I need help creating a sample plan with timelines and what columns I should use in this plan. If someo

p.mohan by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Telemetry decided to stop sending

UPDATE: This was a bug and was fixed after installing 10.2.10 

I have seen a couple others post this same issue on Reddit but figured this would be the place to ask. Does anyone know how to kick telemetry back into a working state? It was working

• 23707 Posts
  • 103 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels