General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

CLI find objects by wildcard search

PANOS 10.2.9-h1.   

Is there a way to use the CLI to wildcard search for address objects either by name or IP address?   The goal is to take those objects, manipulate them in a known way, and then re-inject them.  Name would be preferable.  

Assu

mheyman by L1 Bithead
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

PAT/NAT rule not working

Hi I am looking to create a PAT for an internal server which will use the /30 public IP of the Palo outside interface and port 16385 to be reachable. The below scenario:

PAT/static NAT towards the private IP of O-IntercomSRV-01 (the intercom server

MAllen_0-1721916847976.png
MAllen_1-1721916864575.png
MAllen_2-1721916898264.png
MAllen_3-1721916944923.png
M.Allen by L1 Bithead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! No ping reply via Palo to Palo S2S

I have created a site to site and both phase 1 and 2 are up.

Network interfaces are configured as below

Static routes are configured for S2S tunnels

Policy is being hit but not reply

Initiated a ping from a switch on the inside 192.168.1.0/24 to

MAllen_0-1721915272107.png
MAllen_1-1721915366210.png
MAllen_3-1721915483840.png
MAllen_4-1721915734905.png
M.Allen by L1 Bithead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

PA-220 disk space issues

As most with a PA-220 have experienced, regardless version running (currently latest 10.2.3-h2) root partition fills up all the time and have to run the disk-usage cleanup commands manually and tried enabling aggressive-cleaning as well, it just cont

RMA

Good morning, I hope you can support me, do you know how long it takes for an RMA team to arrive, with a premium license?

Resolved! Upgrade PAN OS from 10.1 to 11.1

Hi Community,

My customer plan to upgrade their PAN OS from 10.1 to 11.1

From documentation said, You can now use the Skip Software Version Upgrade feature to skip software versions when upgrading your device from PAN-OS 10.1 or later releases.

Wh

HSutanto_0-1709107246673.png

Traffic Steering Logs

Hi Team,

We are managing Prisma SASE from Panorama. We have traffic steering in place for few of the URL categories. May i know how can we check the logs and confirm the URL is taking the Traffic Steering policy or not? I dont see any options to chec

Starlink Failover: Fast Download Almost NO Upload Speed

I have a weird problem setting up Starlink as a failover ISP. 

Download speed is blazing fast, but upload speed through the NGF is almost non-existent, 0-1 mbps.  

When I connect to the Starlink router directly, I get download speeds of 50bmps so I

CVE lodash.js

Hi,

Anyone can confirm if PAN OS affected with this CVE?

Lodash.js 4.17.20
CVE-2021-23337
CVE-2020-28500

Cortex XDR Notifications

Hello community:

I have some doubts about Cortex XDR notifications. Currently, I have an alert set up to send me an email every time a device has the sub-type = Fully protected. My intention is to receive an email every time Cortex is installed on an

GUI for Terminal Server Agent blank

I have just started installing the Terminal server agent, version 11.0.1-104. The program installs correctly and no errors, but when i start it, and choose configure (or any other menu option) the program windows just remains blank.

I can see the m

• 24030 Posts
  • 102 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels