General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Fuel Workshop on GlobalProtect Large Scale VPN (LSVPN)

Fuel Workshop on GlobalProtect Large Scale VPN (LSVPN)

Welcome to the next in our series of Fuel Workshops where will be covering the implementation of GlobalProtect for Large Scale VPN (LSVPN).  Our speaker, Siddhant Chawla, Senior Technical Sup

jennaqualls by Community Team Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Likes

PAN-262287

PAN-262287
Fixed an issue where dereferencing a NULL pointer that occurred when App-ID stopped responding caused the firewall to restart.

I was just discussing the with PA TAC - PAN-262287 - PA TAC mentioned they have an internal bug which sug

Resolved! Google street view in maps.google.com not working

I am working with a school customer with a PA firewall in place.  The issue is Google street view images do not load on the device when connected to the student VLAN but the exact same device switched to the staff VLAN works fine. The actual symptom

PAN-OS Certificate expiration

Hi All,

i have question on the following article : 

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/customer-advisories/update-to-additional-pan-os-certificate-expirations-and-new/ta-p/572158.

My panorama version is 10.2.10 and my userid agent is on 10.2.

VPN tunnel question…

Hello,

I am trying to find out the logic about this scenario.

If we have an ikev2 tunnel, and only a single /32 route in the routing table to reach the tunnel peer (assume dynamic routing for encryption domain), and for some reason that route get

VK9H13 by L1 Bithead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Bug Search Tool

I'm new to the PA product and website (I have active support contracts and a valid login to the support website)

Where can I find the bug search tool on the Palo Alto customer support website?

I'm trying to find the text of a specific bug and what rele

Resolved! Clone a Device Group?

Hi Guys,

I have Panorama with a few device groups; how do I clone one of them from GUI so I can do testing without impacting a production device group?

Thanks

tinhnho by L2 Linker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! request sc3 reset API

Does anyone have the XML API syntax for the "request sc3 reset" commands on the local firewall.   

1. request sc3 reset 
  2. debug software restart process management-server

If not I guess i will gather it with the debug cli on.  But was hoping someone c

List of System OIDs

I'm looking for a list of System OIDs.  I have a number of PAs that are not being discovered with their proper model type.  The set of devices are polling with a generic SYS OID. And I'd like to reconfigure the PAs to reflect their model type.

Resolved! PAN OS REST API

I am just starting out and learning automation.  I am using PAN OS 10.2 on PA 820 lab device.  When I try to use a use the GET Method to query addresses, the restapi-doc shows: https://10.x.x.x/restapi/v10.2/Objects/Addresses  . 

I don’t see the

Amin2 by L2 Linker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 23596 Posts
  • 103 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels