General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Can Azure SAML work together with Duo?

Hi guys! 

I was trying to make our VPN accessible thru SSO using azure SAML, but I was wondering if after successfully authenticate with Azure, DUO could send me a push up notification, 

It's this possible?

R.Tudon by L1 Bithead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

GlobalProtect Portal require :443

Hi All,

I have an issue where we need to input <firewall IP Address>:443 in order to connect. But some of my users does not require the :443 to connect to the VPN.

Screenshot as shown below,

Any way that i dont even require :443 to be connecte

KevinNg_0-1726118355889.png
Kevin-Ng by L1 Bithead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

User-id with internal portal

Hello community,

I have just started my journey to PA world and spend several days configuring global protect features.

I successfully configured portal for as internal point of connection for Global protect client.

Idea is to provide User-id informatio

eronko by L1 Bithead
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes

Understanding Dynamic Updates Version

Hi! I struggle to understand the notation Version on both Apps&Threats and Antivirus updates. Our FW is isolated from the internet so we make the updates manually (downloading and uploading files).
But what I don't get is the numbers, what is the seco

bporcelli_0-1726070115354.png
bporcelli_1-1726070119854.png

mail and dns server

Hello friends ,

I am runnng pv-vm on kvm , which  has no license presently ,(version 9.0.4)

baiscally this setup is understand palo alto firewall

i have domain /fqdn  (want to run all a mx ns server to run locally )

i have setup a web ,mail and ftp

shrikant by L1 Bithead
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

flow chart

Hi guys.
I'm new in Palo Alto, but have quite a few years with other Firewalls.
Some time, for getting good decisions, you have to know the flow chart of the Firewall.
Maybe it's existing, but I can't find it.
What I mean by flow chart, is how the inform

Goldy10 by L1 Bithead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Slow PA-410

I have everything configured correctly so that I can receive a dynamic IP from the internet provider. The Palo Alto assigns IPs through an access point. Zones are set up correctly.

However, the internet is often slow and sometimes painfully slow? W

Export Codes - HS/ECCN/CCATS

Hi, 

I'm looking to obtain the export codes for some Palo Alto Network products.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain these?

Thankyou, 

db2505 by L1 Bithead
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Likes

Global protect 6.2 not working with wifi 6 router

Hello everyone,

I am facing issue with GP that if I connect with mobile Hotspot but when I connect my router which is wifi 6 router I am able to connect but my Taskbar hangs and my internet is blocked nothing is working.

I have disabled ipv6 prot

Bunty36 by L0 Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

Submit an application to Applipedia

Hello,

for a longer time I've been trying to submit an application to Applipedia via the form at https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/blog/submit-an-application/ - unfortunately no response after months of waiting. Is there please any other way how to con

parste by L0 Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Migrating from PA-5250 to PA-5410

Hello folks,

i need to migrate from PA-5250 to PA-5410, the old devices are managed via panorama using stack and stack template, the new devices are reachable with no configuration other than the management.

What is the best way to move the configu

PA.jpg
MAerre by L2 Linker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes

Issue with GP Access for JIO Users on PA-820

Dear Friends,

One of our customer is facing an issue with users on PA-820. According to the customer, many users are connecting to the internet via mobile hotspot using JIO SIM cards. While they can successfully connect to GlobalProtect, but they a

URL Filtering - new category. "Not a valid reference"

When i try to push policy from Panorama, the push fails. Complaining of category 'artificial intelligence' being not a valid reference. I understand this is because the Apps & Threats dynamic update installed is not recent enough. However this only o

• 23714 Posts
  • 104 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels