General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

GlobalProtect expand IP Pool

We have an existing GP setup and it's working, but the IP Pool is set to a range of IPs 192.168.10.10-192.168.10.100 instead of a subnet 192.168.10.0/24.

I want to either expand the range or change it to a subnet.

I tested this by expanding the r

Failed to establish GRPC connection to AceMlc2 service: failed to start grpc connection with address ace.eu.hawkeye.services-edge.paloaltonetworks.com

Getting below alert from the hardware firewall.

"Failed to establish GRPC connection to AceMlc2 service: failed to start grpc connection with address ace.eu.hawkeye.services-edge.paloaltonetworks.com:443"

Followed the below document but no luck.

CyberEye by L3 Networker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Do PAN TAC even read the content of the ticket?

This has happened more time than I can count, and I have Platnium support.

I work in the US Eastern time zone 8am-5pm ET and every time when I open ticket with PAN support, I always put in this line at the beginning of the ticket:  "I would like to

dtran by L4 Transporter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes

show routing route destination output

Hi all,

there is something which is confusing me when I want to check an entry of the routing table.

If I'm looking for an entry of my routing table with:"show routing route destination x.x.x.x/x" and the route is covered by the default route, the outp

muellerm by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes

Help Allowing VDI Connections

AT&T has provided our users with virtual machines using VMware Horizon Client.  However, when in the office, our users cannot connect to their VDI machine.  However, when external, using our GlobalProtect VPN, they connect successfully.

Error: Load

Doubt about costomize config log paloalto

Hi team

The security auditors ask us if in the Config Log it is possible to have an additional field in the log that links all the events of a rule change with a ticket id external to Palo Alto.

That is to say that in the attached logs an additional

Alpalo by L4 Transporter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

questions while creating first IPsec tunnel

We have our egress on Eth1/1 with a public IP assigned by our provider.
We also own a separate public subnet.
We have the internet working and want to add an IPsec tunnel from our PAN to a partner also running PAN.
I'm told to continue using the Eth1

Resolved! Clear Cache DNS on Panorama / Firewall

Hi All,

may i know if i use below command able to clear the DNS caches.

>show dns-proxy cache all >clear dns-proxy cache all

How to Verify DNS Proxy - Knowledge Base - Palo Alto Networks

what we want to ask is, if the command above is suffice

Veeam Server high CPU Cortex XDR

Hello,

We have a server with Veeam Backup, and we are noticing high CPU usage from Cortex.

We have seen that some exceptions might need to be applied:

https://www.veeam.com/kb1999

Would this apply to Cortex?

Best regards.

Fuel Workshop on GlobalProtect Large Scale VPN (LSVPN)

Fuel Workshop on GlobalProtect Large Scale VPN (LSVPN)

Welcome to the next in our series of Fuel Workshops where will be covering the implementation of GlobalProtect for Large Scale VPN (LSVPN).  Our speaker, Siddhant Chawla, Senior Technical Sup

jennaqualls by Community Team Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 23572 Posts
  • 103 Subscriptions
Top Liked Authors
Labels